The commonalities between gaming and ID are INSANE!


I apologize for the clickbait title, but check out this video by Core-A Gaming. He does an analysis of competitive gaming and the consequences of reducing the skill gap. The questions posed, the concepts covered and even the analysis itself mirror what we as ID'ers are/will/should be doing in the our industry. 

After watching, what do you think? Should we develop instructional material that caters to the "competitive gamer" and risk exclusivity/stagnation, or do we appeal to the masses and potentially lessen the value and learning objectives we're charged with covering?

There's so much more that covered in this video. I've saved it in my YouTube watchlist and will be referencing it again and again! I hope you get as much out of it as I do :) 

Comments

Popular Posts