Reflection: Week 5



Learning from and interacting with my online community which is eme6414 has been quite beneficial this week. I feel like we've all developed our own understanding of the wide array of web 2.0/social media applications and from that understanding we are able to both develop as individuals as well as promote and raise the quality of our work as an online community. 

I was able to read my fellow student's posts and gain new perspectives. I was able to reply to other student's comments and gain experience through interaction. And even in posting my own blog entries I feel I have improved in the medium since the beginning of this class. 

I understand that the whirlwind that is eme6414 will subside soon and we will all return to our regular web 2.0/social media consumption/interaction levels; however, I feel like because of this class we all will have a better understanding (and possibly a higher participation level) of many of the applications we had either ignored, or written off as non-complimentary to elearning and instructional design as a whole. 





Comments

  1. Love this reflection -- it tells me that I have succeeded as an instructional designer/facilitator because y'all have reached this point where you've followed your own interests, and you're sharing them back with the group. You're all ready to use Web 2.0 in the classroom, and to keep developing your own knowledge and skills. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you didn't even mention the awesome gif! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts