Reflection: Week 4


This was a very productive and enriching week. I felt like I learned a lot from our discussions, my fellow student's posts, the assignment and the posts on my blog. Exploring produsage in various web 2.0 applications this week has been very beneficial for future applications of elearning tools, as well as collaborative/partnership opportunities. 

This class so far has brought to my attention the subtle (and not so subtle) differences between web 2.0 elearning applications and social media. There are many aspects that overlap and there are areas that are distinctly separated, but the most eye-opening aspects I've gleaned from this class are in the flexibility of traditionally social media platforms to be structured and reformatted to be functioning (and in some cases best-fitting) elearning applications. 

How about you? Is there a social media platform that surprised you with its level of elearning functionality? 

Comments

Popular Posts